- Hodge-podge parking (otherwise known as make your own parking space when you can't see the lines, as close to the building as possible is encouraged)
- Glowing white skin is accepted; no more dealing with pesky, stinky and sometimes orage self-tanners!
- Laziness--what else is there to do when it's so cold outside?
- Weight-gain; who can tell with the layers and layers of clothing, besides it seems like light years until warm weather anyway...worry about it then.
- Drinking mass quantities of coffee, tea and other hot beverages--gotta warm up inside, right? No one notices the caffeine jitters, they think you're just cold.
- Saving money-- who needs to buy so many razor blades to shave?
What's your 'blame it on the winter' excuse?